oneSource has been developed by public sector experts and has been designed to meet the needs of public service organisations looking to make significant savings on their back office costs and find new ways of working more efficiently.
- Immediate savings in the costs of your support services from reduced duplication and cutting management costs
- Ongoing efficiency gains through re-engineering services and adopting common processes
- Access to a greater pool of resources, skills and professional expertise, giving you more flexibility and resilience
- The ability to set up the shared service quickly, compared with the time and cost of a lengthy procurement process
- Avoiding the complexity and costs of a lengthy TUPE transfer of staff
- Benefits from new systems and technologies introduced right across oneSource
- A flexible approach to onboarding to help you set up your shared service.
- Flex your oneSource support up or down according to your business needs
Sharing services is now a key element in many public service transformation programmes, with a multitude of shared services partnerships in local government alone.
Click here to see which awards and accolades oneSource has won or been shortlisted for in recognition of our work.